2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

Here's a close up, it's an old picture. It was the time when I got my new wheels. I have Mudguards now, I need to get new pics soon so I can enter the ROTM contest :). I'm going to Eibach this Tuesday, and I'll ask if they're coming out this month. Last time I talked to them, the Sportline is in production, they're just building their supplies. I'll keep you guys updated for sure :bananapop:
Thanks Arm0ged0n for the sweet closeup. It's perfect.
When you go to Eibach on Tuesday can you not only inquire about the release date as you said you were but can you ask them if they would like to try the kit out on a Canadian coupe. US and Canadian cars are different so they should make sure the spring and sway bars work up here as well LOL. :wink1:
I would be more than happy to use my car to ensure everything works properly.

eibach has a pro kit and a sport kit. (not sure if you're aware?)

Pro-plus kit has the sway bars and springs.. Looking on corsport

Then pro-kit has the springs.. But on corsport it says it's for all 2012 civics except si.. Any details on that?

dx, lx, ex, ex-l civics have eibachs available in those ^

I have a few questions. I have the Eibach sport line springs ordered for my 2012 civic SI coupe as well as Skunk2 rear chamber kit. First off i see that you are still sitting on your stock wheels that are 17x7 if my memory serves me correct. Im looking at purchasing new wheels as well that measure 17x9. Im wondering if they will fit well without any rubbing? Im also wondering if if it is necessary to invest in a front chamber kit or if there even for sale yet? My last question is will it be necessary to purchis new struts as well? How are your stock struts holding up?
Thank you!

I have a few questions. I have the Eibach sport line springs ordered for my 2012 civic SI coupe as well as Skunk2 rear chamber kit. First off i see that you are still sitting on your stock wheels that are 17x7 if my memory serves me correct. Im looking at purchasing new wheels as well that measure 17x9. Im wondering if they will fit well without any rubbing? Im also wondering if if it is necessary to invest in a front chamber kit or if there even for sale yet? My last question is will it be necessary to purchis new struts as well? How are your stock struts holding up?
Thank you!
I answered your questions via PM, since that's where I saw your message first

No release yet? Cant find em anywhere. Even on eibachs site.

They are released, a few members (including myself) have them installed.
You can check sites like tirerack.com (backordered until June 28th)
or procivic.com
or wesellcarparts.com
there might be other sites as well but those are the ones i could think of quickly

I
They are released, a few members (including myself) have them installed.
You can check sites like tirerack.com (backordered until June 28th)
or procivic.com
or wesellcarparts.com
there might be other sites as well but those are the ones i could think of quickly

I did end up finding them everywhere ive looked says they are on back order and nowhere has em in stock. I really want these if anyone knows any place that has any in stock

I

I did end up finding them everywhere ive looked says they are on back order and nowhere has em in stock. I really want these if anyone knows any place that has any in stock

i would call eibach directly and ask if they know when the next shipment will go out

i musta had some serious luck with TireRack then, i called em and they had em on hand, ordered them, received them on 4/9, but have yet to put them on. Am waiting for other suspension parts to do it all at once.

Got mine installed on sarurday. Took about 3hrs total counting the alignment. Very easy to install especially since im a tech and have a lift and all the adequate tools. I did run into one issue during the install. I had to switch the left and right front springs so I could still use the oem rubber noise grommet things on the very top coil. The 2 springs were wound opposite of stock. I had about 1.5" of drop right off the bat, and now that theyve settled some ive got 2" up front and every bit of 1 3/4" in the rear. I may end up with an extra 1/4 after a few more days. The ride is perfect for what I wanted. Stiff yet forgiving. There is still more body roll than I want but for $220 im not gonna complain, its much better than stock. Other than that my only cmplaint, which might go away is that while turning atlow speeds or stopped you can hear the springs making some noise. Im gonna wait a week or so befire I worry about it. Until then fill me in with suggestions. Ill try to post pics but my phone takes them too large.

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. But has anybody installed these and start to hear all kind of squeeking and clunking noise like I am?

Jeff

Back