2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

I have a question, I just got my eibach sportlines for my 2015 Si sedan.. I got them from @PRO Civic and noticed that the FR Spring is a darker (maroon) red color compared to the rest of the springs and the letters on it are white vs the black on all the rest... Why is that? Also does bump stops that come with it do I need to install them?

OK, BIG UPDATE ON THIS SITUATION!!!!

It turns out these Eibach springs WILL work on the 2014+ Civics. The reason this whole issue came up is quite complicated. It has to do with a combination of these two things:

1. The spring part #s from Honda changed in 2014, but this was just due to a ride height change. Some manufacturers produced new springs due to this, while others just modified their ride height description.

2. 9th Gen Civics, unlike previous years, have a different spring wind for each spring. You can't just use a random front spring on any side you want, you need to use only the front left in the front left position. We just happened to have several customers with 2014+ Civics that supplied evidence showing the springs would not work. It turns out they both made the same mistake in not selecting the correct rear spring for the correct side.

I apologize for all the confusion on this!

@PRO Civic kinda sad I returned the eibach springs but I'm still happy about the d2 set I bought from you guys, either way once again you have an amazing customer service! Returning customer for good!

One thing to note is that the D2's for the 2014+ are a different part #, so the ride height is a little better (even) in my opinion. Even though the Eibachs can be used, they are the same part # as before.

Back