2012 Civic SI Sportline

Javier Chavez

Santa Rosa CA
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Just ordered my Eibach Sportlines from tunersdepot.com. They told me they were in stock and I cant wait to get them. Been waiting forever but I think it will be worth the wait.

Saw these...didnt trust it..they have been out on that website for like 5 weeks.. last time when i saw them i called eibach and they told me they were being released like feb 20 and that site alredy had them up....according to fb2chris they did this with the hnrs too...getting ppl to order before hand ..let me know how it goes..

I hope that is not the case. I talked to them on the phone and they said they were in stock. They have my money now so I will be very upset if they dont have them. I will update everyone when I get more info.

seeing as how none of the vendors here have announced they've been officially released... :waiting:

I was gonna call eibach today but i forgot...ill call tommorow and update you guys...i wouldnt worry too much ..i spoke to eibach last month and they told me release date was gonna be 3rd week in feb

FB2Chris said:
Sportlines aren't even listed on Eibach's website so... @webby is right, they did the same with the H&R springs before they were released - according to Tuners Depot they had them IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP which was bs.

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm playing to buy the eibach sportline, but I want to know if they actually release, so please update on the kit from tunerdepot. To see if its legit. Thank you

Alright ..just got off the phone with eibach...its official the sportlines are legitly out! If you do not see them on your favorite vendors site like tirerack etc you can call them and they will be able to get them for you....

Eibach recommends front camber bolts for the kit..with the drop...
Was told you can get away without doing the rear arms and staying stock theyre but they strongly recommend the front camber bolts

I believe you... I was giving the vendors a heads up so they could put them on their sites

Back