For Sale 2012 Civic SI sway bar

PistolPete

St Louis
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
For sale, one stock sway bar from a 2012 Civic SI. This is 15mm in diameter, an upgrade from the stock Civic sway bar which is 11mm in diameter. I upgraded my car with a Progress sway bar at around a thousand miles, so this sway bar has seen very little use. If you have a Civic and you'd like to tighten up the handling a bit without hurting the ride this could be a nice upgrade.

It comes with the install instructions that came with my Progress sway bar as well as the hardware installation kit, since it's not needed on the SI model. It has the stock mounts and bushings.

I'm looking for $50 plus shipping from St Louis. Please reply here or PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back