Sold SF, Bay Area 2012 + Honda Civic Si Sedan Invidia N1 76mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris80i

Hey 9thcivic,
I have a brand test fitted Invidia N1 76 (3") Exhaust For Sale. Fits Honda Civic Si Sedan 12+. Please check the 9thcivic.com website or pm me. Looking for a local pickup or I can meet locally but can't bring the original box with me. The box doesn't fit in the car. The exhaust was test fitted for 2 hours only. (This includes install and uninstall time. ) The exhaust has t gone through its break in period. The exhaust hasnt been through its
heat cycle as well. The reason for the sale is going back to stock. The exhaust comes with all bolts, gaskets and silencer. This is the full 3" exhaust and it the 2.75 version. Please keep in mind. The exhaust is located in Northern California - San Francisco, CA. Price has been set to $460.00. Best way to reach me is through PM on 9thcivic.com or Here. Thanks 9thcivic's.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

Last edited:
Exhuast is still for sale . PM's replied's . Thanks for inquires. Sunday Bump!

Forgot to mention
I'll be in So Cali Next weekend 22-25th. Will to meet for serious buyer

Please let me know if anyone is interested for the Exhaust. As Mentioned can meet in So Cali Next weekend. (Disneyland Area)

PM's replied to. Exhaust is still Available. This is the 3" version and please see the newly condition of the exhaust. Price is $500. Thanks

***Price has been updated.Black Friday Final Price: $460.00 firm****

Originally posted at $525.00. Exhaust goes for $600+ online
Part Number: HS12HC4STT
MSRP: $882.00
Piping Size: 76mm (3 Inch)
Tip Dia: 101mm

Thanks for looking. Please Email Serious Buyers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back