2012+ Honda Civic Suspension Options With Product Info & Links

I think there was another change made. I can't find the thread at the moment but I believe @PRO Civic mentioned that it was either the H&R or Eibach springs have new part numbers. So there is possibly a change in the rear spring isolators again or the spring size. I don't know for sure yet. I bet that coil overs would work and if you already have a set you want to swap over, maybe you would just need a new rubber piece for the rear springs.

While Chris says the struts are great I don't know about the springs. The coils are wound very very close. I bet coil bind and popping noises will be an issue. Just what I see looking at them. I don't know anyone who is running either yet.

While Chris says the struts are great I don't know about the springs. The coils are wound very very close. I bet coil bind and popping noises will be an issue. Just what I see looking at them.

Kind of what I thought, but the question would be whether or not that is a picture of the actual springs or just a generic spring picture.

I'm sorry for asking this guys and I know we have a similar thread, but I feel like it's not enough just showing pics. So my question targets Si sedans of 2014 and higher: can you guys tell us what COILOVER kit-NOT SPRINGS-you're using on your ride, and the pros AND cons of your coilovers (be honest). I wasn't sure if posting it here or in the "show us your drop" thread was appropriate, but since @webby listed the coilovers for 2012+, and because people don't really say what they're on in the "show us your drop" thread, I figured here would be good. I'm also sorry if this is a long request, but I feel like it would help a lot of people who have 2014+ Si's. Pictures are optional, but I care more about the info. Thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, but I don't want to create a thread and make you guys mad for duplicating threads..

So, my coworker knows the US distributor of D2 Racing and she offered to hook me up with D2 Coilovers and Rear Camber kit for my 2012 civic non-Si for $950 shipped to my door.

What do you guys think? Is this a good deal? should i go for it?

thank you in advance!

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, but I don't want to create a thread and make you guys mad for duplicating threads..

So, my coworker knows the US distributor of D2 Racing and she offered to hook me up with D2 Coilovers and Rear Camber kit for my 2012 civic non-Si for $950 shipped to my door.

thank you in advance!
that's a good price

haha... Man I wish I had a friend that could help me with the installation in Houston haha

so far, I have no idea what's going on, but hopefully once I get my hands on them, I'll know and be able to follow the steps without any big issues !

thanks Webby for the reference links! They will help me through the installation I can already tell!

Best Admin ever!

haha... Man I wish I had a friend that could help me with the installation in Houston haha

so far, I have no idea what's going on, but hopefully once I get my hands on them, I'll know and be able to follow the steps without any big issues !

thanks Webby for the reference links! They will help me through the installation I can already tell!

Best Admin ever!
Its pretty straight forward @9thgendymo
I did mine myself and I'm glad I did. I now know what's going on underneath my car.
Just pay attention when you are taking things apart and you'll be fine. I've seen a few posts about noise in the rear and it's usually because things were not tightened properly.

Could we add the HFP suspension to this list? I know they aren't technically coilovers or lowering springs, but it would be nice to see here for comparison.

thank you in advance!

how do you like the d2 coilovers? i'm looking into them and just curious since your a fellow lx owner :thumbsup:

Back