2012 nav no traffic?

contact148

I just picked up a 2012 ex-l with nav and I have been playing around with it and no traffic ever shows? I am in Canada near Toronto. I don't think maps have ever been updated if that matters.

so how do I get traffic?

No this is what it shows I do have a destination set in this photo

TwEUiiT.jpg

the menu button on the map
Yn2oegX.jpg

now Im sure this is a very old version

database is 9.A0
software is 1.B0.03
I have a garmin portable gps with traffic that works in this whole area so I know there is fm traffic available here

Last edited:
So after doing some digging it appears traffic is for the US only. I see crv and other Honda owners in Canada asking how to get traffic working. Users said the option is for US markets. A dealer in Canada could prob verify that over the phone.

So after doing some digging it appears traffic is for the US only. I see crv and other Honda owners in Canada asking how to get traffic working. Users said the option is for US markets. A dealer in Canada could prob verify that over the phone.

well that sucks that's what I mainly use my garmin gps for the traffic I will call a dealer tomorrow and confirm thanks!

I wonder IF I had an American friend order the update to them with my cars info send to me I install IF the traffic would install? it would be US firmware......

Last edited:
Back