2012+ R18 FlashPro

Mike_levy is funny. Goodluck fellas.

Mike_levy is funny. Goodluck fellas.
Yeah, I don't know what Mike_levy try to proof. Hehehe! He is not working at diablosport.com anyway.

Please go to their forum page and reply If we want tuning solution for r18 to happen guys!

I read that diablosport thread on their site. They seem concerned that they won't be able to produce a tune that adds power. I think maybe if you guys are on there you need to mention to them that the "tune" you guys need is not one for power but one to make the parts work together and to control the ECU. That's whats missing in terms of being able to run a turbo or S/C.

Notice! So far, I hear that someone will donate their 8th gen r18 flashpro to the company for analyzes. Hopefully, we should get the tuner that we like.

I read that diablosport thread on their site. They seem concerned that they won't be able to produce a tune that adds power. I think maybe if you guys are on there you need to mention to them that the "tune" you guys need is not one for power but one to make the parts work together and to control the ECU. That's whats missing in terms of being able to run a turbo or S/C.
Took that advice today before work, hopefully what i said makes then think a little from that perspective! Thanks for the idea :)

Notice! So far, I hear that someone will donate their 8th gen r18 flashpro to the company for analyzes. Hopefully, we should get the tuner that we like.
their stuff is encrypted.... otherwise any company could just buy one of their units and replicate it.

That'd be something hondata would have to answer. They're the ones who crack that stuff. I know it took 3yrs to get the 8th gen flashpro done, if that gives you any indication on time.

But we don't know if Hondata will ever gonna make flashpro for r18 or not. We need the tuner a least to make FI kits working.

Diablosport.com is thinking about make tuning solution for us. Go to their website and let them know that we are interested.

their stuff is encrypted.... otherwise any company could just buy one of their units and replicate it.
It's possible to decrypt the code just for study purpose but am sure the device is copyrighted. Its against the law to replicate flashpro technology and sell.

Anything is possible, but they'd have to break their encryption. Hondata is aware that r18 owners want a solution. They just had other projects that have been in line prior to the r18 being done. I spoke with Doug at Hondata a few weeks back.

Plus tons of people said they wanted it for the previous gen and they made it but then sales did not happen. Same with some of the other high end R18 parts. GoPower made a cam but I think they only sold one or two. Lots of talkers but very few do'ers.

Yeah, 8th gen r18 very screwed us over.

The time had pasted. We have over 30 r18 flashpro units guarantee sold right now. I'm sure more people are interested.

Back