2012+ R18 FlashPro

I would love to see it happen also but we need a lot of non-Si people to make it possible. For now, you can go to Hondata forum and let them know you want it.

Only if you were going to go with heavy engine mods. There is a Jackson Racing supercharger available.

If you follow posted threads, most of us drive automatic. If you know how to down shift with automatic transmission, you should be ok.

I have an AT as well. The AT doesn't leave enough room with the S/C for the "stock fit" intercooler so you are a bit limited on power. Also a custom IM will be needed for real power. The cam is a limiting factor as well and there aren't a lot of willing manufacturers out there. The 8th gen talkers but not do'ers kinda screwed the 9th gen guys I feel like.

There is hope on the horizon though. The R18 is a pretty advanced engine and has some really nice features. I know a few people have taken the engine to some pretty incredible levels though. $$ and more $$ is all thats needed.

Definitely don't want to spend huge money on modifying the engine. I would be interested in changing the automatic RPM shift intervals which, if I understand correctly, could be done with Flashpro.

another hope is hpd...... the "hpd 2014 civic racecar" as far as i can tell is a non si. (by the like 2 pics on the site) we can see what the will be offering soon

another hope is hpd...... the "hpd 2014 civic racecar" as far as i can tell is a non si. (by the like 2 pics on the site) we can see what the will be offering soon

It's a Si in disguise lol.

Honda said:
The new 2014 HPD Honda Civic Street Performance Concept is equipped with HPD racing performance parts and street wrap. Modifications include HPD’s “Big Brake” kit, HPD performance springs, HPD 25.4mm rear anti-roll bar, HPD 18-inch wheels, and a K24Z7 racing engine. While just a concept, this vehicle offers a glimpse at potential future street performance accessories developed from HPD racing experience.

Back