2012 si and added the aero kit yesterday.

fritz

atlantic city, nj
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Just picked up my new Si coupe last week and added the aero kit yesterday. I think it gives it just a little bite more of an agresive look. I left off the ivtec stickers because I like clean lines and looks. I love this car, it's so much fun to drive! I went with a 20% tint on the back and a 35% on the fronts just so I can still see out of them at night. I'm looking into some 18" rims next. IMG_3664.JPGIMG_3660.JPGIMG_3661.JPG

Wow that looks GREAT!!! I'd leave the Si wheels on it just my opinion, I think it looks good the way it is, maybe drop it a bit but looks great the way it is. The first pic of side by side is the money shot, damn dude looks good. Congrats

Wow that looks GREAT!!! I'd leave the Si wheels on it just my opinion, I think it looks good the way it is, maybe drop it a bit but looks great the way it is. The first pic of side by side is the money shot, damn dude looks good. Congrats
thanks! droping it a little would be hot though. I juts have to find the right kit.

how low are you trying to go? slammed or just a minor drop?
I don't want to slam it but I'm looking for less roll through the curves. I have a lot of good roads that are fun to drive and the stock suspension feels a little too soft for me.

the HFP suspension gives it a minor drop but really improves the feel of the car, really makes on ramps interesting but it only drops the car a half inch

OOOhhhhhhh! Pmm Ftw! ;)Lol nice ride by the way wish they had an hfp kit for the sedans though:(

Last edited:
Back