2012 SI Grille

0260N5Si

North America
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
2DR
A rather LARGE feathered friend decided to destroy my upper grille this morning...Are there any aftermarket ones I can look into?...All I see are mesh type that go on over the factory one...Well, being that my factory one is toast I need a complete replacement and before replacing it with a factory one, just thought there may be aftermarket options???

Yes that is what I need but it looks like it is designed for part 3. Mine does not have part 3. Is that for the 12 SI Coupe?

Thanks. Now. I only hope they ship to Canada Lol. I will check my dealer first for fun to see how much more they will charge me. So there are no aftermarket options? I wish there was so I could get rid of the H and have a smooth look.

Thanks. Now. I only hope they ship to Canada Lol. I will check my dealer first for fun to see how much more they will charge me. So there are no aftermarket options? I wish there was so I could get rid of the H and have a smooth look.

Oh you have a coupe, I couldn't tell on my phone. I don't believe there are any aftermarket options. Try eBay, I've seen some for fairly cheap in the past.

there is an aftermarket coupe grille that has a deleted h

edit*

ah! there it is :) after some digging i found it c-mod grille

Last edited:
The aftermarket grille comes to $146 with shipping and taxes. What do you guys think? Should I go with that one? I see I have to drill holes and it says some modification may be needed. I don't like those words. But I like the no H look!

LOL. It's "custom made" for the coupe but yet there's still "drilling and modification required." Oh, and "painting is required" as well. I wouldn't buy it, but if you like it go for it.

I have a 2012 LX sedan grill in perfect condition I could sell you for cheap.

EDIT: Oops, seems like you have a coupe.

LOL. It's "custom made" for the coupe but yet there's still "drilling and modification required." Oh, and "painting is required" as well. I wouldn't buy it, but if you like it go for it.
Well. its black anyways. so I wouldn't paint it. plastic dip if I had too. but I guess the couple holes wouldn't be a bother once you got it in place.

ive been eyeing this i kinda wanna color match the lip.

I am going to try it. Honda wants $395 plus tax for a piece of plastic. Ridiculous.
It's showing msrp of $148, unless you need more than just part #2 ? Collegehills sells it for $116 without forum rewards pricing. It may be another 10% off of that or something if you're signed up for their discounts.

forum rewards pricing- (may save you some extra money)
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/forum-rewards-pricing.2392/

It's showing msrp of $148, unless you need more than just part #2 ? Collegehills sells it for $116 without forum rewards pricing. It may be another 10% off of that or something if you're signed up for their discounts.

forum rewards pricing- (may save you some extra money)
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/forum-rewards-pricing.2392/
. Keep in mind my quote from Honda is a Canadian Dealer eh LOL. Everything is double. I will check out college hills. Thanks. But I will likely go with the badgeless one and try it.

. Keep in mind my quote from Honda is a Canadian Dealer eh LOL. Everything is double. I will check out college hills. Thanks. But I will likely go with the badgeless one and try it.
Totally didn't realize that. Well, they do ship stuff to Canada, but you may have some customs fees.... you'd know more about that than me. Post pics of the other grill if you end up going that route.

I likely will. But I am waiting to hear back from CHH after registering on their site. See what the price is there first. Thanks for the help. I will def add some pics of the aftermarket grille if I end up with it.

Back