2012 SI NO NAVI

HOLUMINATIDA

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
SI
was wondering why or what was the deal with no navi/dvd 2 din in car?

went to honda directly an asked if i could purchase since there are no harness type for the si. the told me go to best buy, alot cheaper i guess..:(

I'm not sure i understand. you're looking for a double-din dash piece for your si? the same kind you'd find if you you if you bought your si with navigation?

you wanted a 2nd din on your car for navi/dvd player? or are you talking about the oem navigation system whichh is the option for the civics?

am sorry for not clearing my rant up.
you answerd my confusing question, :( i wasnt given the option.
can i purchase a oem navi or would it be smarter to buy somwhere else?

sorry again.

I did hear that Clarion makes pretty good navi system. I think the OEM nav for the Civics is a Clarion. I'm not 100% sure.

the 8th gen used alpine for oem. I haven't seen any confirmation on the 9th's brand...

the 8th gen used alpine for oem. I haven't seen any confirmation on the 9th's brand...

I think some guys on the other forum pulled their decks and showed alpine for non-premium systems and clarion for premium systems.

I was referring to the navigation units in the 8th... I would have to search, but I'm 99% sure they were made by alpine.

Yeah, it is Alpine. The Navi is Alpine, the premium sound system is Clarion for the 8th's with premium sound/navi.

Yeah, it is Alpine. The Navi is Alpine, the premium sound system is Clarion for the 8th's with premium sound/navi.
did you find a thread on it... or a source saying it was alpine on the 8th or 9th?

Not sure if you've bought an aftermarket but I have an OEM navi that I am going to replace. Not so much because of the navi but more so for the head unit.

Back