2012 si with ingen cai

Ben Parisi

So i've been reading a lot of negative things about the ingen cai over at 9thgencivic. I found this forum yesterday and the attitude here is so much more helpful. Many people are saying that power is actually going to be lost when switching over to the ingen intake. I have flashpro and a friend that is very well versed at ecu programming so it will be tuned properly, but will i still have losses? Thoughts?
Thanks again guys, really helpful and informative forum for someone who knows very little about working on cars

I don't think it's as bad as everyone is saying. I think people are expecting too much from it, that's all.
Also, when these companies put out their gain numbers, everyone posted dynos with their peak results, whereas Injen posted their average gains.
So even tho the dyno and numbers from Injen are the same or lower than SRIs, it's a more realistic number.
The other companies posting their peak gains is not the numbers you'll actually see.
I have the Injen intake and love it.

Welcome to the site btw, attitudes are much better here than elsewhere :)

Injen mustang dynos it? I know aFe does so it gives a more realistic number. Also I would wait on buying it if you are going to get an injen cai. Pm me for more info.

Unfortunately (maybe?) I already bought it about a week ago from procivic.com, I guess we'll see how it goes once I get it in and tuned

Back