2013-2014 NFL Thread

Can't wait for the season to start. I don't realize how much I take football for granted until the off season.

Da Bears! :D

NY Football is too dramatic (besides the Bills). I like Eli as a QB, but the whole team isn't consistent. The Jets is just terrible. Lol. The fan base on both teams are pretty bad too.

lol who won the Super Bowl this year? ;)

Get back to me when...

images

Will see. :)

The present & foreseeable future is more promising than years past. Kind of the opposite for the steelers but don't worry you can remind us about the rings. 4 of which were before your time.

still for the 'skins :fistpump:

RG3 will be better than ever. Redskins will be a scary team in the NFC East.

NFC East will probably be:
1) Giants
2) Redskins
3) Eagles
4) Cowboys

Will see. :)

The present & foreseeable future is more promising than years past. Kind of the opposite for the steelers but don't worry you can remind us about the rings. 4 of which were before your time.

Not quite saying a lot, given the Bengals past :rotfl: AJ is a stud. Dalton is solid. But you guys are going to need a bit more than that to ever win anything. Their D was tough last year. We'll see if it continues.

The Steelers are soon to be, if not already, in a rebuilding phase. You can't stay on top forever. Let's no sit here and pretend like they don't have one of the best front offices in the league. They won't be down for long. I see another 8-8 year, personally. They just don't have enough offensive fire power. But hey, if they stay remotely healthy, who knows. They finished up 8-8 last year as a pretty bad/banged up team.

Before I was born or not, they still happened. Just as relevant as any other previous Superbowl. You might have a bit of an argument if the Steelers weren't one of the most consistently successful NFL franchises of the modern era.

Edit: Oh ****! I forgot you guys had my BOY Gio. That dude is TOUGH. I hope to see him do well this year, except the two games vs Pittsburgh of course.

Last edited:
RG3 will be better than ever. Redskins will be a scary team in the NFC East.

NFC East will probably be:
1) Giants
2) Redskins
3) Eagles
4) Cowboys

That division is always a crap shoot. As long as the Cowboys suck I will be happy.

I hope to see RG3 makes a Adrian Peterson-esque recovery. When he's healthy, the Skins are tough.

I must have forgotten the rule that says any Superbowls before 2000 were void.

Anyway you look at it...
2 Superbowls in last 8 years > 2 Superbowls in last 12
6 Superbowls in last 39 > 2 superbowls in last 12

I'm actually glad the Ravens won last year. I didn't want the 9ers getting 6. Not to mention the Ravens won me bank in the SB.

Last edited:
Back