2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

I am not lazy, but I am nursing a pulled groin muscle.... So I am trying to taking easy...

Yeah tomorrow night is going to be the only time I will be able to wash it unless I do it tonight in the dark lol

Might try tonight in the dark lol

Figured I'd wh0re in here.

I'm at IAG now.

- Air Pump Delete
- Double-Check the alignment
- Oil Change (Yes Jason they are going to do it since I'm lazy.)

Figured I'd wh0re in here.

I'm at IAG now.

- Air Pump Delete
- Double-Check the alignment
- Oil Change (Yes Jason they are going to do it since I'm lazy.)

I'm getting my bucket worked on at death_roll motorsports tonight, so there...

Speed bleeders will be in tomorrow, so they will go in, oil change, car wash, pack, mow the grass and that's pretty much my day...

Made a purchase at Best Buy on the way home from IAG... :)
e9e9e8y2.jpg

I don't have to use the GoPro only for my Subie. If I ride with someone else we can record also :)

I believe @Nix is doing free washes once people get there!

Hahaha yes, free ONR washes. I have my one bucket, grit guards, grout sponge and the No Rinse. Also several towels and some various sprays. It will take most of the road grime and dirt off. It's definitely strong enough to remove caked on brake dust as well. I have some spray wax and spray sealant so we can get em' lookin a bit shiny as well.

I can at least show everyone how to use the stuff and how easy it is. It's a great product for anyone stuck in an apt or restricted water usage area. You can wash your whole car and scrub the wheels with less than 5 gallons of water.

Back