2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

You guys are making me jealous. I can't leave until tomorrow and that is only if the Dr says so.

You can totally pull those strings out yourself. thats why they are there. You will probably have to leave the stents in for 5-10 days depending on the size of the stone they broke up. Pulling the string causes the pigtail end of the stent to straighten out so it can be removed through the urethra. Its not fun but with compliant patients it saves them a trip back in.

Car was gassed up this morning, so if we leave here around 5ish, we'll be an hour behind you, I may text you during the day to see where you are.

Car was gassed up this morning, so if we leave here around 5ish, we'll be an hour behind you, I may text you during the day to see where you are.

The Subie was gassed up earlier this evening. :)

That's fine. Sara-Beth might be the one responding to you.

You can totally pull those strings out yourself. thats why they are there. You will probably have to leave the stents in for 5-10 days depending on the size of the stone they broke up. Pulling the string causes the pigtail end of the stent to straighten out so it can be removed through the urethra. Its not fun but with compliant patients it saves them a trip back in.
Dr wanted to leave them until Mon, but he might take them out tomorrow. He just doesn't want them to move while I am there. He is afraid they might get dislodged. I don't think it would hurt to wait for Monday. It was only a 3mm stone.

Reactions: Nix
Dr wanted to leave them until Mon, but he might take them out tomorrow. He just doesn't want them to move while I am there. He is afraid they might get dislodged. I don't think it would hurt to wait for Monday. It was only a 3mm stone.

Just in case...make sure u have the pain killer on ur hand!!!

Back