Want To Trade 2013 Blk Si Seats for 2014 Red Si Seats!

JiL.

Tampa, Fl
Vehicle Model
13' Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
In my opinion the new 14' Orange Fire Pearl Si sedans are nice but the red Si interior is a horrible combination. If you own one an feel the same let me know. I'm looking to trade my black front/rear seats for your red front/rear seats. I'm willing to do all the work in swapping. My seats have roughly 15k miles, MINT condition and will have them shampooed and conditioned prior to trading.

Call/Text:: 813-340-5682
Located in Tampa, FL

:D:D
Coupe pictures but you get the idea.

huvybysu.jpg

ajyqu3e2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn if only I lived closure to Tampa, I would make the drive.. **** man, good luck someone will be all over this like I am :(

In my opinion the new 14' Orange Fire Pearl Si sedans are nice but the red Si interior is a horrible combination. If you own one an feel the same let me know. I'm looking to trade my black front/rear seats for your red front/rear seats. I'm willing to do all the work in swapping. My seats have roughly 7.5k miles, MINT condition and will have them shampooed and conditioned prior to trading.

Call/Text:: 813-340-5682
Located in Tampa, FL

:D:D
Coupe pictures but you get the idea.

huvybysu.jpg

ajyqu3e2.jpg
Have you considered looking into purchasing the '14 seat fabric and swapping it? I wonder if that's a big deal?
Anyone.......:feedback:

Probably wouldn't be difficult, but to do the front seats alone is about $400.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back