2013 Civic EX with Si spoiler

JTan24

Vancouver Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6 Sedan
These are the upgrades I've done to my car :)

Injen CAI, Custom Magnaflow exhaust

Eibach Pro Kit, 17x8 White Rota Grid

6000K HID Lows, 3000K Fogs, Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL, JDM badges, Mugen Rep.Visors and CF hood wrap.
Just installed the oem fogs yesterday, loving it :)

1185233_10153264024010354_1429160652_n.jpg photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good. So the hood is a vinyl wrap?

How is the sound on the Magnaflow?

Not bad but it's just an axle at the moment. Im thinking on getting the Tsudo catback. Have you guys heard any good thing on that exhaust ? I've only seen couple post about it. Not much sound clip video on them unfortunately :(

Not bad but it's just an axle at the moment. Im thinking on getting the Tsudo catback. Have you guys heard any good thing on that exhaust ? I've only seen couple post about it. Not much sound clip video on them unfortunately :(

LOUD!

Car looks really good. I'm really digging the hood wrap. Did you do the install yourself?.

Depends on what you want out of it. @323 just took his off and put on an Ultimate Race. Others, like @AlienPrime like theirs.

Ahh okay. I just want a nice deep tone exhaust system. A catback of course to get a tad of performance improvement lol. I heard catback vs axleback got a big difference in them. So yeah I am considering Tsudo catback, plus they are on the cheap side !! But If I am going to have cops on my tail because of that then I might reconsider lol

Car looks really good. I'm really digging the hood wrap. Did you do the install yourself?.

Yeah I like the look too. Thinking about doing the roof too but it's a little bit harder with the moonroof :( . My buddy help me out with it. Doing this alone is too hard lol because you need someone to constantly pulling and make sure that the surface is flat.

quite a few people were setting off car alarms with their tsudo in parking garages. It's loud.

quite a few people were setting off car alarms with their tsudo in parking garages. It's loud.

Oh gosh, really that loud huh ? Looks like they are on par to SKUNK2 loud?? I wonder if the r18 and SI exhaust sound different, I am getting the R18 one.

A few have said they thought the tsudo was louder than skunk2, but that was on the SI. I'm not sure how they compare on the r18.

really? mines not that loud haha maybe once you put a few thousand miles on it. At first i wasnt able to have conversations in my car. Now my gf sleeps in the car on long trips without issue

i've had numerous people tell me i have the best sounding civic they have ever heard. most people can tell when they hear my driving because it such a unique sound. I've also had people tell me when they hear my car the last thing they would expect was a civic haha!

really? mines not that loud
When I pull into my parking garage at work, I have to touch the gas once and coast to my spot or else I set off about 3 alarms, the first day I pulled in was pretty funny.

Yes insanely loud when I'm on the Bluetooth with some one and down shift any thing over 3000 I can't here them and they can't hear me. It makes my ears ring my silencer is going back on later on today. But it is deep and beastly

Yup, I don't use my bluetooth anymore since installing the exhaust, though it hasn't made my ears ring yet. It was worth losing bluetooth, I love the nice deep sound, not ricey at all.

who here has stopped next to a car and intentionally set the alarm off besides me? LMAO :dance: :fistpump: :wave: :rockwoot: :domokundance:

I got mine today and dam that s*** loud!

Just by starting the car i set an alarm off of my brother Scion LOL!

it's too loud for me so i have to put the silencer on and it's sound nice too :D

Finally got it installed! I really like the sound of it. Very loud and deep all the way until about 5k then it kind of drowns out but that's good cause otherwise it's be ridiculous lol ill post some drive by's and stuff soon. I set off my first car alarm driving back from the exhaust shop hehe

Back