2013 Civic EX with Si spoiler

I would love an older Sti too... but really want a supra one day when i graduate college - thats my dream car! I dont ever want to buy a new car again, its too much money for stuff i dont need.

I would love an older Sti too... but really want a supra one day when i graduate college - thats my dream car! I dont ever want to buy a new car again, its too much money for stuff i dont need.

Oh yea speaking of supra. I saw this at my place lol
ybutypuz.jpg

But they are kind of old lol. Too much mileage on that body :(

Apparently the ones available in the UK have super low mileage and are really cheap. I'm mad import laws are so strict or i would be looking into that a lot harder. I've seen a ton of ads on some english forum and i am jealous for sure haha

8g's*

can't leave the wing out. Not to mention you need new wheels, and coilovers, and an engine swap since its a 4 cyl haha

2JZ looks fun :)

Righttttt oh man.... that's crazy lol. Gotta make fat stacks to buy that. The wing looks different :O

I am still thinking what other engine mods I could possibly get for my slow r18 lol. Full catback(Tsudo), downpipe(Megan), header? No flashpro yet so that's out of the question.

I am still thinking what other engine mods I could possibly get for my slow r18 lol. Full catback(Tsudo), downpipe(Megan), header? No flashpro yet so that's out of the question.
Definitely get the tsudo! Lol
And there's plenty of intakes, i bought an 8th gen one that works. It really sucks about flashpro though, because there are already super- and Turbochargers that will fit, but since no tuner, they wont work :(
Do you have a manual?

Back