2013 Civic EX with Si spoiler

Unfortunately, you gotta pay to play. Keep in mind they have to be able to sell it at a profit and nobody is going to pay nearly the same for a car that is not new despite low mileage.

Ask yourself this, how much would you put into your EX to compensate for it not being an Si.

Also, when you trade, you only pay tax on the difference in value of the trade-in and the selling price of the new car.

Yeah that's true. All my mods to my current car won't boost the trade in value lol I just realized that. Fogs, wing spoiler etc. I still have to figure how much I gotta pay because I am still financing this car. Still have 16k ish to go.

Unfortunately, you gotta pay to play. Keep in mind they have to be able to sell it at a profit and nobody is going to pay nearly the same for a car that is not new despite low mileage.

Ask yourself this, how much would you put into your EX to compensate for it not being an Si.

Also, when you trade, you only pay tax on the difference in value of the trade-in and the selling price of the new car.

Got another deal from the dealership for the 2012 SI sedans for $21,000. They are still working on the buyout value of my vehicle lol.

Update guys! I am gonna either lease or finance the 2013 SI sedan ! Will make a decision by this week. Ive been talking to 3 different dealerships lol. Letting them compete the price.

Haha I know :( that's how it is for Canadians lol. We have climate control and Navi tho. I heard climate control and Navi doesn't come with standard SI ?

Maybe costs are cheaper here because we have to deal with that god awful TPMS system... :giggle: Yeah IIRC automatic climate control is only in the 2013+ EX/EX-L.

Well hello guys. I am back again!! I didn't end up trading in my car so........KEEEEP ON MODDING I GUESS HAHA

HERE'S SOME UPDATES ON MY CAR.

change from 6000k HID to 5000k for better light output and universal 3rd brake lights :)

image2.jpeg image.jpeg image1.jpeg

Question: how well is the cf wrap holding up? I have a buddy that does it and I was going to do my hood in spring.

Question: how well is the cf wrap holding up? I have a buddy that does it and I was going to do my hood in spring.

Thanks :) it holds up pretty well. Definitely need 2 person to get it done tho. I like how it looks too but I actually miss my white hood haha. I might remove it next year.

@JTan24 where did you buy your nokya hyper yellows at? Im gonna buy some today, i just wanna know where to look

Back