2013 Civic EX with Si spoiler

so what is your plan for your exhaust? i'm stuck on finding a good downpipe and bpipe... and i don't want to get megans, unless i have to. lol.

so what is your plan for your exhaust? i'm stuck on finding a good downpipe and bpipe... and i don't want to get megans, unless i have to. lol.

I'm thinking about getting tsudo catback. Haha what's wrong with the Megan downpipe? You don't like them? So far that's the only r18 downpipe I know.

I'm thinking about getting tsudo catback. Haha what's wrong with the Megan downpipe? You don't like them? So far that's the only r18 downpipe I know.

it's not that i don't like them... lol. please make a video of the tsudo! i heard the si in real life and it is really loud.

@VNPP I finally got them !! The growling sound is pretty amazeballs lol but still getting used to the cabin noise. Way louder than my Magnaflow.

OP, how much was that si spoiler, where did you get it?

Also, easy install?

Hey man, I got it from the dealer directly but check out this site too http://www.1hondaparts.com/ I paid about 400-500 ish for the spoiler. Install was pretty straight forward but I didn't wanna worried about all the hassle so I let the shop did it for me.

I'm selling mine soon. 12 CBP si coupe spoiler... I'll know more after the 15 th...

Where did you get the rear fog? Also how did you install it?
Oh, video of exhaust please :D

I got my rear fog from kplayground but don't get it from them. Just go to ebay and get it for cheap lol. It's called F1 universal brake light. A shop did the wiring for me but it should be pretty straight forward. There are 3 wires ( 1 stays on, 1 only light up when you brake, and another one would blink when you brake) I had mine just light up when braking. Im afraid that blinking would attract the popo .

I'll try to do a video when I have time :)

Back