2013 civic si sedan led bulb in fog lights? Also how to remove foglight overlay?

Jonathong

Delano, California
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone have led bulbs in their foglights? Especially matching with a 5k hid setup? If so what kind of fog bulbs did you get? Also it seems like those darn overlays are on there pretty good any idea how to get them off? Heatgun maybe? The same way it was put on?

I wouldn't do led no light output compared to an hid kit just opt for that
Pull on the bezel its just clips holding it on no glue

I have CREE LED fog lights and I like how they look compared to a regular bulb, but I will go for the HIDs soon because I want them to match my headlights better.

heat gun should soften up the overlay. Then get a razor blade or something similar under an edge and peel.

I have CREE LED fog lights and I like how they look compared to a regular bulb, but I will go for the HIDs soon because I want them to match my headlights better.

Any pics of the bulbs or a link? Also any pics of the fogs on? Also many thanks to everyone for the replies I appreciate it

2013 si sedan comes with H8 bulbs but I don't see them. Will h11 work and not get to hot. Mine are 35w H11's are 55w

y8esuje2.jpg
leds look great

Back