2013 Flasher unit?

dirtybird222

'
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone know what kind of flasher the 2013 Civic Si uses and where it is located?

hazard lights? Since you put this in the navigation area, I'm not sure what you're referring to? "flasher"?

Navi, security systems, and electrical. This isn't electrical lol?

I'm talking about the thermal flasher, pretty much a resistor that makes the light blink for a desired amount of time, flash off then back on. There are two types a thermal and electric. You can replace the thermal flasher with and electric flasher to run LED turn signals instead of hacking into your wiring harness for load balancers.

On my Trans Am it was a FL12 directly replaced by an EL12. Just curious if anyone knows this info.

I was at work when posting that and don't have access to the whole world wide web unless I use TOR and that is a huge no no.

Doing some research now I'm finding that 8th gens have the flasher built into the MICU and more than likely the 9th gen does as well. No way in hell will I dig in that far just for LED turn signals. I am not hacking into the wire harness either. Sigh. I hate new cars more and more everyday lol. That and reading about CAN-Bus systems in cars now too = teh gay.

Back