2013+ Hybrid Grill Swap (Installed and Paint Matched)

What should I do:

• Plasti Dip: Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paint: Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think its an improvement for sure
Thanks boss!
I personally like the photoshopped one
I was debating on it too at first. I thought it looked awkward at first after installing. Plus, the inner chrome piece makes the grill appear even smaller in general. It's grown on me already looking at how it already is. I'll take your suggestion if i get tired of it because @Nomar06 is right, there seems to be a little too much going on.

Yeah....photoshop one looks better in the pic anyways. Sometimes things look better in pics than in person, or vise versa. Maybe even black out the little bar between the chrome and painted part of the grill.

Pretty sure that's black. It's just got a reflection in that pic. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

@webby @Nomar06 Yeah, it's black. I repainted it with black plastidip and then plastidip glossifier.
I painted the piece when everything was disassembled, but when i snapped it all into place, the plastic coatings slightly lifted since the chrome pieces pushed and scraped it. It's really not that noticeable unless you're up close and personal. I'll try to fix it, but it's no big deal to me.
IMG_0672.JPG

how big is the badge for the other models' grill in comparison to this one? too big that it wont fit?

how big is the badge for the other models' grill in comparison to this one? too big that it wont fit?
Are you referring to just the "h" in chrome between coupe/sedan siding?

Back