2013 Si and Flash Pro?

@VitViper just got done tuning my car... I noticed a difference! The car drives so clean! It should have came like this out of the factory!

Thats awesome, Thanks I will follow him and get into touch when I figure out which tuning solution to get.... Looks like ill need to look into hondata prices, Kpro. my first 3 mods (other than tint, emblems, and HID's) will be exhaust, intake, Tune.

The only mod I have are intake and flashpro... I plan on going with a downpipe soon. I know once the stock cat and piping are gone this thing will scream.

Thats awesome, Thanks I will follow him and get into touch when I figure out which tuning solution to get.... Looks like ill need to look into hondata prices, Kpro. my first 3 mods (other than tint, emblems, and HID's) will be exhaust, intake, Tune.
he also sells hondata flashpro. Sometimes he has has a combo price for flashpro and tuning together.

The only mod I have are intake and flashpro... I plan on going with a downpipe soon. I know once the stock cat and piping are gone this thing will scream.

Cant wait to remove it ;)

he also sells hondata flashpro. Sometimes he has has a combo price for flashpro and tuning together.

Really good to know, finding tuning here in TN is pretty scarce. I will be going with that for sure.

I did a ten minute log with no knocks before the ReFlash map was loaded, but after I got 3 in cylinder 3 and 4 in cylinder 2 over 27 minutes.

According to the FlashPro documentation:

"Note that other mechanical noise may be interpreted as knock by the ECU. Supercharger noise and exhaust headers are the two most common causes of "false knock."

VitViper might have some input on this.
What do y'all mean by "knock"? Do the valves start to knock after flashpro?

What do y'all mean by "knock"? Do the valves start to knock after flashpro?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_knock

Knocking (also called knock, detonation, spark knock, pinging or pinking) in spark-ignition internal combustion engines occurs when combustion of the air/fuel mixture in the cylinder starts off correctly in response to ignition by the spark plug, but one or more pockets of air/fuel mixture explode outside the envelope of the normal combustion front.

The fuel-air charge is meant to be ignited by the spark plug only, and at a precise point in the piston's stroke. Knock occurs when the peak of the combustion process no longer occurs at the optimum moment for the four-stroke cycle. The shock wave creates the characteristic metallic "pinging" sound, and cylinder pressure increases dramatically. Effects of engine knocking range from inconsequential to completely destructive.

Back