2013 Si Mods

Hondata flashpro, cat back exhaust, downpipe, upgraded rear sway bar/bushings, coil overs, wheels, front lip, window tint

I would say from over a year of research that a flaspro/DP/Exhaust(3in) or Intake(3.5in) [ultimaley both] is the cheapest way to make 200+whp. After that it's a super charger setup for reliability then turbo for power goals of 400+ depending on pockets. If you want more move on to other platforms but 800 hp in this car can be crazy lol

Sounds like what I had in mind exactly Jake,.. Nxt question would b what brands for exhaust/DP/ Sway Bar ect

I would say from over a year of research that a flaspro/DP/Exhaust(3in) or Intake(3.5in) [ultimaley both] is the cheapest way to make 200+whp. After that it's a super charger setup for reliability then turbo for power goals of 400+ depending on pockets. If you want more move on to other platforms but 800 hp in this car can be crazy lol

I seen a 400hp supercharged sI on YouTube.. Junk was dope and straight sleeper had me reevaluate my life goals lol

Back