2014 Civic Coupe Help/Suggestions

chiefkeith21

Hi, I've had a pearl black 2014 civic coupe for a few months now, and am looking into starting to modify it. I would like to first say that I am very new to all of this. The only thing that has been done to my car is 20% tint all around except windshield. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good modifications to do to the car, and some good body kits for the 2014. I'm looking to add a front bumper, back bumper, side skirts, and a spoiler. I'm not very familiar with the lights and all that but most people seem to modify that as well. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me out.

1st off.... Welcome!

The best mod in my book is to install a thicker rear sway bar. I have a 22mm from "Progress"...... I'm sure someone will come on here and let you know what your 2014 needs, It seems that Honda is going with thicker bars as the year of the car changes, but they don't seem to get it thick enough. Just a side note the thicker bar "does not" make the car ride stiffer going in a straight line, it just helps in cornering.

Like webby said, the HFP body kits are your best bet as far as bumpers and sideskirts. Not sure how you would get one, but you could get an Si spoiler. There is also a mugen spoiler but it is larger than the Si one; probably double the height. Some people also use STi lips/sideskirts. With a little bit of trimming, some of them come out quite nice. The popular STi lip for 9th gens is the s204/CS1 lip.

Like webby said, the HFP body kits are your best bet as far as bumpers and sideskirts. Not sure how you would get one, but you could get an Si spoiler. There is also a mugen spoiler but it is larger than the Si one; probably double the height. Some people also use STi lips/sideskirts. With a little bit of trimming, some of them come out quite nice. The popular STi lip for 9th gens is the s204/CS1 lip.
thank you i appreciate the suggestion

Back