2014 civic sedan headlight Changed

Touring

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
civic touring
Body Style
sedan
Hi I'm living Canada I have a little question for you guys I want to change the my car headlights.
I found the 4-5 ebay sellers but they don't ship to Canada

This headlights fit on 2014 Civic Touring Sedan right ?

How can I buy these headlights You know that ?

Thanks for help.

18S8mrl.jpg

Attachments

• 35lhf5v.jpg
    35lhf5v.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 82
yes, because it's very time consuming & difficult to import these headlights in, thanks to the fake ebay uae projectors, many people got burned by it, our sales went nuts & we just can't keep up with the demand at the moment

whats is the difference between jdm and oem headlights ?
Japan hasn't actually produced a civic since 2010. It's not available for sale there.

In Japan, production of non-hybrid Civic for domestic market ended in August 2010 and production of Civic hybrid for home market ended in December 2010 when it no longer complied with Japanese Government dimension regulations in the width category.

There are some other countries that produce a civic & they have either halogen or HID projector headlights.

whats is the difference between jdm and oem headlights ?

I think you worded the question wrong. OEM can mean original but for anywhere like UDM OEM, USDM OEM, JDM OEM etc. So I believe the question you want to ask is, whats the difference between Imports and the Replicas on ebay?

Japan hasn't actually produced a civic since 2010. It's not available for sale there.

In Japan, production of non-hybrid Civic for domestic market ended in August 2010 and production of Civic hybrid for home market ended in December 2010 when it no longer complied with Japanese Government dimension regulations in the width category.

There are some other countries that produce a civic & they have either halogen or HID projector headlights.

thanks for answer.

yes that's correct and what's the difference can you give me example thanks for answer.

From what I saw in person. Comparing mine to my buddies replica. His output for the projector were pretty bad for halogen and even worse for HIDs. The lense were slightly different and made of a cheaper plastic. The imported ones are of course about 400$ more.

These are the one I can help you with

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415598556888.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415598556888.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 37
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415598563406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415598563406.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 57
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415598568924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415598568924.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 55
But two and sell the other set to make something back. I don't recall the import limitations for gifts or personal belongings though.

Back