2014 coupe rear spoiler

Word3k

manchester, nh
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
I'm waiting to hear back from the parts guys at honda, but does anyone know if this wing is available from honda. I can't find it on there page, but it is on the show car. I can't post the pic because the file is too big, but it's in the gallery on a silver/gray 2014 coupe. Also is the trunk on the 2012 the same dimensions as the 2014?

the trunk SHOULD be the same size from what i gather it should just be the the spoiler that you need. i wanna see one up close because i dono if its just the spoiler or if its like one piece with the garnish as well.

If your going to put it on a lx that is all you will need but if you have an si,you will need a trunk too.im going to try to put a 13 sedan si wing on my 12 si coupe.it is 1 inch wider ( 13 si ) than my trunk in my coupe.im going to cut off 1/2 an inch on each side about 6 inches in from each side and fab it back together to retain the 3 rd brake light.then get a lx trunk and hopefully to turns out great,I hate the idea that it doesn't have a more aggressive rear deck spoiler,but it will soon hopefully...

i already bought the lx trunk garnish for my coupe so i can get rid of the stock one (i think it's ugly). i'm just waiting for the 14 coupe Si catalog to become available so i can see if that spoiler will fit and if it does... i'm buying one immediately

ive been wanting this singe day one

I really hope honda does end up selling that wing because it's the style I was looking for. It would be dumb if they try to address all the things people have with the car, but skip the most obvious style issue. I can't stand the stupid trunk lid they call a rear deck spoiler. They did that with the rsx, but you still had a choice of that or an actual spoiler.

I hope paint matching won't be an issue.

DBP Coupe owner here~~
same! I'm super excited!!! I'll be getting home from this deployment in early april, so it should be lining up perfectly and i already have so much stuff waiting for me. I can't wait!!!!!

i already bought the lx trunk garnish for my coupe so i can get rid of the stock one (i think it's ugly). i'm just waiting for the 14 coupe Si catalog to become available so i can see if that spoiler will fit and if it does... i'm buying one immediately
Did it fit? I'll go buy one today

I want to get one but no returns but it does show all 3 with the same trunk lid

Any updates on this? I'm willing to perform this mod. Awesome look to me.
without new tortion rods your looking at roughly 500 its like 260 for the garnish and 3ish for the wing

Back