2014 Push Start and Hazard Button question..

l BETES l

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I was curious if its possible to flip flop the positions of the two buttons? They both are about the same size and appear as though they would fit. Just wondering knew if it could work or if they have done it.

I'm curious to know if there is a way to keep the audio on, if the car is shut off.

I'm curious to know if there is a way to keep the audio on, if the car is shut off.
Sure, keep your foot off of the clutch and press the Start button.

Something I'm interested in.... See if the lights come on doing this...... then do the same thing with the hand brake on*Before* hitting the start button.... I'm guessing the lights won't come on......Benefit save on the battery.

@MBono I know this is late but try to refrain from having your car on in accessory mode (engine off). Caused my battery to need a jump start one time. Apparently to maximize fuel efficiency the batteries don't fully charge up any more so that can kill your battery (nothing a jump start can't fix, though).

Or Clutch in, Second Gear, Have some really good friends push your car. No AAA needed! haha

Back to the OP's question, is there any particular reason why you want to do that? If it's just for convenience I don't think rewiring the car would be worth it.

You may not have to rewire to move the buttons if they are close to each other.

As far as running the batt' down, If you follow this sequence - Before starting the car(turning it on), be sure the hand brake is on 1st, that way the head lights will not come on(which is the batt' drainer, not the sound system).

Back