2014 si flashpro

Will NOT work until the update is released.

Sadly they usually won't comment on release dates. The date it is put on their site is the day they'll usually comment about the release.

I emailed hondata last week, I asked if the 2012-2013 flashpro would work on a 2014 they replied

" Not at this time. We are looking at this now. The website will be updated when it is available."

any benefit from purchasing hondata and vit tune without any bolt ons?
People ask me what the stock 9th gen makes stock with a tune, here it is:

1404691_1429123800632623_245169928_o.jpg

Is the flash pro worth it? I have the sk2 down pipe sk2 76mm exhaust and k&n intake. Will I see a significant difference using the hondata. 700$ is a lot

Is the flash pro worth it? I have the sk2 down pipe sk2 76mm exhaust and k&n intake. Will I see a significant difference using the hondata. 700$ is a lot

You wont be able to get ANY gains from the DP and exhaust without flashpro though...yes 700$ is a lot but your mods dont do much until you get it tuned correctly

Actually you can't even run a sk2 dp without at least the base tune from a flash pro. Sk2 dp is catless. Ill bet you have a check engine light on and your cars running either like crap or in safe mode (not sure the actual term).

Back