2014 si flashpro

How would vit viper do it? Would I like download a tune to it that he made and plug it into my car? I'm not really sure how it works

How would vit viper do it? Would I like download a tune to it that he made and plug it into my car? I'm not really sure how it works

He sends you the map, you download it to your flashpro, then you plug the fp into your car and upload it from the flashpro.

Last question.. Would you get better results in tuning all motor with wideband o2 sensor kit? and if its worth a try or worth buying where's a kit for 14 Honda Civic Si coupe?

nice action Dennis. You have this gauge in your car? you have a gauge pod? if so which 1 from where? would you mind showing in car pics? Any other nice gauges you find? sorry for all the questions but you got my attention... he he so I asked Have a good day

Is the flash pro worth it? I have the sk2 down pipe sk2 76mm exhaust and k&n intake. Will I see a significant difference using the hondata. 700$ is a lot
I bet your car is loud! and all day any day flashpro is worth every penny... oh and once tuned I'm sure will even louder. enjoy and have a good day

So vit can tune your car stock? Seriously thinking about it. Just got '14 si. Haven't driven it or even taken possession of it but I know the si can do more without any mods. It's tuned to be a safe sporty car. That's fine. I drive for best mpg anyways. But I do like get on it occasionally for passing slowpokes and the occasional right time right place no safety issues race.

nice action Dennis. You have this gauge in your car? you have a gauge pod? if so which 1 from where? would you mind showing in car pics? Any other nice gauges you find? sorry for all the questions but you got my attention... he he so I asked Have a good day

I currently do not have the gauge but I really would like to get a gauge or two...Just havent gotten around to adding one just yet

I currently do not have the gauge but I really would like to get a gauge or two...Just havent gotten around to adding one just yet
So.... which ones you like just curious. You find any nice gauge pods? Share share... he he I would definitely like a few myself when the time is right.

So vit can tune your car stock? Seriously thinking about it. Just got '14 si. Haven't driven it or even taken possession of it but I know the si can do more without any mods. It's tuned to be a safe sporty car. That's fine. I drive for best mpg anyways. But I do like get on it occasionally for passing slowpokes and the occasional right time right place no safety issues race.
My 2 cents puke... drive the car for a bit, get used to it.. then maybe get 1 mod... then tune... brand new car feeling all over again. However nice gains from just tune on stock. Have a good day.

Gonna break it in first. 1000 miles. Only mod I am getting will be suspension. Just really want more low end and better response. And possibly the mpg gains.

So.... which ones you like just curious. You find any nice gauge pods? Share share... he he I would definitely like a few myself when the time is right.

I will probably end up with an oil pressure gauge as well as a wideband one too. Prosport sells pretty nice gauge pods as well

Back