Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2014 Toys For Tots Donation Thread

tots_002.png

tots.png - tots icon will show up after donating above your screen name.

If you are not familiar with Toys For Tots, please see their website
http://www.toysfortots.org/

This has been an annual event dating back to around 2005. We'll be accepting donations till around the 2nd week of December. Once we get closer to the end date, I will update this with further info. Every donation goes to Toys For Tots. I will even cover paypal fees that are taken out on my end. If you donate $10, a $10 donation will be given to the charity. I believe the biggest year was in excess of $6k in toys purchased.

All donations are tax deductible. I've had some members even do fundraisers at their school/college and then donate all of their collections here. If you want to do a donation like that, I can provide you info on how to donate the funds properly & get credit here.

I've setup $5, $10, $25, $50, $75, & $100 donation buttons here:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/account/upgrades

$25 and higher donations receive free vip for 9 months with your donation.

The money will be collected in paypal, but you can donate without a paypal account. You can donate by debit/credit card as well by clicking "Don't Have A Paypal Account?" on the payment page. From there, it will open a new page where you can enter a debit/cc without signing up for paypal.

====== :tree::tree::tree::tree:

$1300.00

- 2014 Pics -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2014-toys-for-tots-shopping.12618/

I'll donate if you promise not to match it. I hate kids. Seriously, Ill donate $20 but really only mean to donate $10 so you won't match it. Plus use it to buy something dangerous. A toy with small parts and sharp edges.

• Staff
I'll donate if you promise not to match it. I hate kids. Seriously, Ill donate $20 but really only mean to donate $10 so you won't match it. Plus use it to buy something dangerous. A toy with small parts and sharp edges.
I'm not matching donations... I just put back any fees that are taken out by paypal

Reactions: Nix
Thanks for the tag Squig and thinking of me. I wish things were better on my end because I'm no stranger in helping out people especially at Christmas time but things are very tight right now. I really take my hat off to all of you who put this together and every single 1 of you who helps out, because we all need a little help once and a while and my highest respect goes to those who don't wait to be told or asked to do so!

Thanks for the tag Squig and thinking of me. I wish things were better on my end because I'm no stranger in helping out people especially at Christmas time but things are very tight right now. I really take my hat off to all of you who put this together and every single 1 of you who helps out, because we all need a little help once and a while and my highest respect goes to those who don't wait to be told or asked to do so!

No one should feel any obligation to donate. I understand what it means not being able help out and have only given a small amount in the past because of it, but I was in a better position to give more this year. Plus, it is just another way to support the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back