2014 Turbo Sedan. BRIGHT ORANGE!

c-m

Oakland, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
I got the car stock one year ago. It had 20k miles on it. I've since put far too much money into it. Currently has 22k miles on it. Pushing 350hp to the wheels. Very fun car!

Mods:
Invida Q300 cat back exhaust
Function and Form type 2 coilovers
Avant Garde 18x8/9 +35
Kumho Ecsta 225/40/18
Precision Workz Retrofit headlights with halos
NRG Carbon Fiber weighted shift knob
AEM wideband gauge
Makspeed turbo kit
Comp 6062 Turbo
DW 1000cc injectors
Clutchmaster stage 3 clutch
Clutchmaster lightweight flywheel
Deatschwerks fuel pump
Hasport rear motor mount
Hondata FlashPro

one.jpeg three.jpeg two.jpeg

Nice clean looking setup; I bet that has caught a few Mustang drivers by surprise.

I was about to say welcome @c-m but checked out your profile and see you've been here for a while (Member Since: Feb 27, 2014) :eek:

Anyways nice build thread! :thumbsup:

I got the car stock one year ago. It had 20k miles on it. I've since put far too much money into it. Currently has 22k miles on it. Pushing 350hp to the wheels. Very fun car!

Wait... You've had the Si for a year and only put 2k miles on it? :confused: That's blasphemy :giggle:

Thanks everyone! I've been a member since then because I used to own a 2013 ASM SI. Recently got back into the 9th gen last year and went buck wild. It's actually for sale if anyone is interested. :P

It makes 350/279 to the wheels. That was my first time ever at the strip, so my times were terrible. My best was a 13.7 with a 108 trap.

Nice clean looking setup; I bet that has caught a few Mustang drivers by surprise.

I've caught a lot of people by surprise. You should see the Mustang/Challenger/Charger/Camaro owners. They trip out when I gun it with them. Haven't messed with a Vette.

Back