Sold 2014 Yospeed Spring Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yospeed

We'll be adding new items to the Spring Sale every week. For week one, we've taken 20% off all of our door sill sets for both 9th gen coupes and sedans! You can find more info on those below. We'll be announcing next weeks sale item one week from now. As always, if anyone has questions, feel free to comment, PM or e-mail me: davidyonehara@yospeed.com (e-mail is quickest), and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Coupes available here: Door Sill Garnish - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Sedans available here: Door Sill Garnish - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Cup Holder Covers here: Cup Holder Cover - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Tow Hooks here: Rear Tow Hook - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Fast Facts here:

• Machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum. (That means they're light weight, strong, and all around awesome.)
  • Powder Coated Textured Black Finish. These babies'll withstand the nastiest grime mother nature can throw at them!
  • Available with several stock designs
  • You can also make your own design. We can engrave your username, Einstein's relativity theorem, whatever you want! It's all good!
  • Available for coupes or sedans
Images here:

yospeed-rear-towhook.jpg

2012-honda-civic-coupe-billet-door-sill-garnish-si.jpg

2012-honda-civic-sedan-billet-front-door-sill-garnish-si-close-up.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-sedan-logo-on-billet-aluminum-door-sills.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-coupe-door-sill-garnish-wrinkle-black-civic-logo.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-coupe-door-sill-garnish-wrinkle-black-coupe-outline-rear.jpg

Last edited:
7th gen was 2000-2005 - 6 build yrs
8th gen was 2006-2011 - 6 build yrs
9th gen ... 2012- 2017? - 6 build yrs?

Am I the only one that seen 2012-1017 on the description? Lol

I'm being optimistic in that estimate. I suppose Honda could always release the 10th gen Civic early, but like @webby said, typically it's fixed, with a mid-model face lift somewhere in between.

..also I'm from the future.

Also, if you've already got a set of door sills or aren't really looking for new sills, we'll be announcing more sale items on a weekly basis throughout the month!

Edit: ALSO, we sold our last pair of 2012+ Si sedan door sills this morning. I took them down for now, but I'll be working through the weekend to make more ASAP. Still have plenty of coupe door sills available!

Added tow hooks to the Spring Sale now too. They should be 20% off, like everything else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back