2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

No emission testing, but the test pipe is 175. Might just go with a header. The high flow cat is only 240.

Leaning towards the header. Just not sure if it is needed. Its a lot more work for a few HP.

Went ahead and changed my cat to a HF one, put on an intake. While doing this, Ryan worked on the BMW. He changed out the heater hose that had a pinhole in it. Now to get the timing belt, trans leak, and valves adjusted.

He wants to autox. I took him last weekend to the one at Atlanta motor speedway. It was a crazy fast and long course. He got to ride with Robert and someone else . I think the course was around 80 seconds.

Started thinking about my next daily driver. Lots of options next year. Seriously thinking about a Volkswagen GTD.

Yeah. Would be a huge difference. I am actually toying with the idea of a k24 swap. Cheaper than a replacement k20 with less miles.

I am taking this year off... Not going to have enough vacation for 2 trips this year and the Civic is being a b*tch right now

Sorry guys..... unfortunately I only roughly one week of vacation after this crapy winter and I am taking it with the girl friend who doesn't like the dragon and the civic is just getting on my last nerve and I don't really wanna drive it down and back

I am taking this year off... Not going to have enough vacation for 2 trips this year and the Civic is being a b*tch right now

Sorry guys..... unfortunately I only roughly one week of vacation after this crapy winter and I am taking it with the girl friend who doesn't like the dragon and the civic is just getting on my last nerve and I don't really wanna drive it down and back

:sadface:

Back