2015 Civic Projectors Install

IdaSi

My car doesn't have projectors, is it possible to install them, or is it a gigantic headache not worth attempting...

The "easiest" is a mini h1 projector retrofit. If it's not something you feel comfortable doing, there are companies you can send your headlights to have the labor done. The lighting diy forum has like 3 diys you could look at to see if you'd be comfortable doing it.

Oh, my bad, I didn't realize that the 2015 model didn't come from the factory. I could have sworn that I saw some... I've done a retrofit before, but, I don't think I want to do it on my brand new headlights.

US models didn't come with projectors. There are some other countries that offered them, but for the cost of the wire harness/shipping you can get better output from a retrofit. Some users have done the UAE projector headlights & put HIDs in them, but it's not quite the same. They pop up on ebay from time to time. There are aftermarket options out there, but again.... retrofit will provide better output.

If I could find a set of headlights that I didn't care about then I totally would. I just can't find the heart to crack into my brand new ones. The last car I did a retro on was ancient, and the eBay housings were cheap as beans.

What lip is that? @derekfriedrice

Back