2015 Si manual transmission fluid?

GeoUCF14

Hello,
Recently purchased a 2015 Civic Si, awesome car and enjoying every minute of it. I have close to a thousand miles on it and would like to change out the fluid in the manual transmission. Having some difficulty with recommended weight oil and LSD additives, manual does not state the weight oil. Big fan of synthetics, thinking about Red Line MTL 75w80? Is this fluid compatible with our LSD unit? Has anybody switched out their transmission fluid and to which one?
Thanks

I would stick with what Webby Said. In all my previous Si's I would run the OEM and change the fluid every other oil change. 1,000 miles on the vehicle is not going to make much of a difference btw. Save your money and do it when needed

I'd stick with factory fluid as well. 1000 seems low to me for a trans fluid exchange, I'd give it more time to break in but that's just my opinion. I'm going to do mine shortly and around 8500 miles. I've felt it go from smooth to meh to smooth for awhile back to meh and stuck at meh lol. I'll probably mimic @ClearCutSi and do it every 10k since I do drive the car spirited a lot of them time.

Back