2015 Spring Meet (May) - Dragon Territory

Whoa! :omg: Did someone text/Facebook/email you this thread? lol

Hey now! What's wrong with Subies? :cornmad: :giggle:

I want a drone so I can fly it like this around down there!! :excited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQ4J0c7pI0

They went to our same waterfall spot!!

24y4n5x.jpg

Nah. Just remembered to add Tapatalk to my old new phone.

I love my RE-11's but they are wearing very very quickly. You can expect 10-15k miles out of them. I recommend you the PSS. That's what I'm probably getting next just for more longevity. I had to know what the top tires were like though. I could not resist. Best tire I've ever used but the wear..... so short.... And they are sucky in the rain even though they are supposed to be decent.

Didn't @death_roll have to rotate his re-11's like 4 times while we where there

Mine got a lot of highway miles and 3 dragon trips. They are still ok looking though. I know it's more tire than I needed but i wanted to know how they were.

Also, Sears insisted that I had low tread depth when they were new and suggested they be replaced almost immediately.

Mine got a lot of highway miles and 3 dragon trips. They are still ok looking though. I know it's more tire than I needed but i wanted to know how they were.

Also, Sears insisted that I had low tread depth when they were new and suggested they be replaced almost immediately.
That's why you don't go to Sears..... :-/

Reactions: Nix
I want a drone so I can fly it like this around down there!! :excited:

.... about that drone. Betcha someday one of us will volunteer as a drone pilot, staying in the back and trailing us as we drive.... then keeping the drone overhead and recording every curve. Probably wouldn't be that hard.

So uh... speaking of drones, I may have just recently acquired a small quadcopter with integrated camera and real time video feed..... Just sayin' *cough*

So uh... speaking of drones, I may have just recently acquired a small quadcopter with integrated camera and real time video feed..... Just sayin' *cough*
Killboy (Darryl) does a lot of camera work with a drone. He has a bunch of drone videos of S2000's.

That's why you don't go to Sears..... :-/

Hahahah... it's kinda true, but, if you know your stuff and know your car you won't have a problem. I only let them do tires, rotations, and alignment. I got a 3yr alignment package for $180. They were willing to do a custom setting "once" and maintain it as long as I didn't swap any parts or request different settings. I've definitely gotten my moneys worth.

They do always want to "help save me money" with some made up maintenance or part that needs to be swapped. A short conversation with the manager about things like, oh I need new brake pads? So you have TSX pads in stock? Oh, you didn't notice those weren't the stock calipers? Oh, you didn't know those were performance pads that make a little noise when they're cold? Yeah, I guess you can't work on my car. Thanks for asking though!

Once they know you're "one of those guys" it's smooth sailing. hahaha.

Also, who shops at Sears anymore? I'll tell you who. NO ONE! Hence, if you want a tire rotation, free when you buy tires there, even through tire rack, you just drive in whenever you feel like it and admire the empty bays. In and out in 15min. Appointment? For what? So I know when you open?

Also, who shops at Sears anymore? I'll tell you who. NO ONE! Hence, if you want a tire rotation, free when you buy tires there, even through tire rack, you just drive in whenever you feel like it and admire the empty bays. In and out in 15min. Appointment? For what? So I know when you open?
That's right Nix, you fight the power!

Man I feel so behind and lost on this convo, I have been sick the past couple days and have not been able to keep up!

Hahahah... it's kinda true, but, if you know your stuff and know your car you won't have a problem. I only let them do tires, rotations, and alignment. I got a 3yr alignment package for $180. They were willing to do a custom setting "once" and maintain it as long as I didn't swap any parts or request different settings. I've definitely gotten my moneys worth

Like I said this a close friend who I watched go thru the schooling and then was a reference for him to get his job at Sears and who has helped me work my car and vice versa... I go to him for things I don't want to do, tire install, alignments and inspections..... His boss at times gets a bit annoyed at what we do, but I told him I am a paying customer and this is who I trust and want to work on my car...

Didn't @death_roll have to rotate his re-11's like 4 times while we where there

Only once...I was pushing hard on almost every run, on the gopro footage you can see rubber flying off my tires. A lot of that was due to my car cornering on the sidewalls of the tire, I need moar negative camber bro.

Whoa! :omg: Did someone text/Facebook/email you this thread? lol
Hey now! What's wrong with Subies? :cornmad: :giggle:

They went to our same waterfall spot!!

24y4n5x.jpg

Wow, look at this ****** douche parade! I can only imagine the dialogue being muttered there...

"bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"stage 2 bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"ringlands bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"look at mah roof rack bro"
"bro"