2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

Yea I'm still not sold on the rear end of the coupes/sedan yet. That exhaust looks ricey to me with its shape.:meh:

Looks like the "CF" interior trim is staying. Seat shape looks good but the seat material does not look good. Same with the material on the door panel....no Bueno.

I think the radio screen is going to be an absolute disaster. Let's put a huge screen on an angle towards the sky with the windshield going well past that area. I bet it's going to be next to impossible to read the info on it if there is any amount of sun out.

Looks like the "CF" interior trim is staying. Seat shape looks good but the seat material does not look good. Same with the material on the door panel....no Bueno.
Where are you seeing cf trim? I'd agree the material "quality" at least in these pics looks pretty bad inside.

wow theyre actually goin with the center exist exhaust. impressed with that at least

i bet it will look great in person on the street when its all finalized. some of the EX-T coupes ive seen driving town around look really nice from certain angles

Where are you seeing cf trim? I'd agree the material "quality" at least in these pics looks pretty bad inside.

Zoom in on the pic that shows the entire cabin. You can see a little section of "CF" trim between radio screen and the black tape they used to cover the trim.

ec5be465b7f3672be6e1c454f684ac4c.jpg

prototype... really? Still aren't going to show the real deal?

Makes no sense for Honda to be so tight lipped about the Si. It will be a more obtainable car compared to the Type R. This is the car they need to need pushing out to the masses.....

Back