2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

So Europe gets Si level power and torque from their 1.5 turbo but we get the detuned Americanized version....

The coupe is being shown at the LA auto show, which starts November 20th. Still nothing on si. An individual I spoke with said it'd likely be well after Xmas before seeing anything for the si.

i do love the car, but the EX in CAD$ is almost 29K.... my 2012 EX was 19.5k including destination, sorry but honda has forgotten what civic owners want, value and bang for the buck.... honestly is someone wanted an upgraded civic then they would buy an accord... or at least that's how I feel. but then again i haven't seen any civics up for sale in CAD$, only time will tell....

i do love the car, but the EX in CAD$ is almost 29K.... my 2012 EX was 19.5k including destination, sorry but honda has forgotten what civic owners want, value and bang for the buck.... honestly is someone wanted an upgraded civic then they would buy an accord... or at least that's how I feel. but then again i haven't seen any civics up for sale in CAD$, only time will tell....
The 2016 EX drops $150 in price from the 2015 EX (in the US).

I went to my dealership and they had 3 sedans in the lot. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be. Way too much chrome. Wow. Buyers are going to need to stock up on Plasti Dip or vinyl wrap. :giggle:
The overall lines of the car don't look very sporty. There was a small "Turbo" sticker in the same placement as the Si Vtec sticker placement. Looked a little cheesy. The interior looked quality however.

The Si will probably look better with a spoiler, but it still looks bulky in the rear. White was looking much better than black IMO. They didn't have any blue ones on the lot. :(

You must be forgetting that the Canadian dollar took a major hit since 2012 vs the US dollar. I just looked on the Canadian Honda website and the prices look fine to me. My mother priced a 2015 Civic LX last month and the 2016 is very close.

it's saying $24,341 on the EX MSRP
https://www.honda.ca/buildyourhonda?model_key=civic_sedan&model_year=2016#!/en/QC/civic_sedan

Back