White Orchid Pearl
Lunar Silver Metallic
Modern Steel Metallic
Crystal Black Pearl
Aegeon Blue Metallic
Cosmic Blue Metallic
Burgundy Night Pearl
Rallye Red

It's interesting to see that a few colors are only available in certain trim levels. Taffeta White is only showing as available in the 2.0 liter LX CTV or LX 6speed manual trim. While White Orchid Pearl is available in every trim besides the LX CVT/6MT in the 2 liter.

What do you think of the color choices for the sedan?

Not sure what the point of having Taffy white is.....maybe it will be one of those "hard to find" colors.

• Staff
Yeah I don't quite get it. I'd imagine a number of those colors will transfer over to the si and maybe r.

I agree with you Webby it will probably be a manual only color so will only be available in Si and Type R. This seems to be the sedan color spectrum though. I'm sure things will be different with the coupe and hatch.

I see the same 9 generic colors they use for all of their other cars. I wonder if they are going to offer flashier color options for the si or type r since they unveiled the car in that bright green color.

I'm digging the rallye red. I'm just waiting anxiously for word on the SI. Was about to pounce on new WRX but the insurance company killed that dream quick. I'm hoping the new tech and turbo VTEC engines don't do the same for the new SI.

Back