Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
This years meet will be on September 22nd through the 25th of 2016.

This meet is open to any member of this forum and your friends as well.

Registration fee will be $25 for your car and driver.
This will include dinner for you on Saturday night at The Hubb(local BBQ place....it's good BBQ!) and pictures from Killboy.com from the photoshoot he will be doing for us. Members that will be at the Killboy photoshoot will get individual shots of their car.

If you are bringing a guest that will not bring their own car, then the registration fee for the guest is $15(for the dinner only).

If you are bringing a guest that will bring their car, then the reg fee for the guest is $25.

Registration fee can be sent to my paypal at svmuratore@gmail.com . Please give me your screen name in the notes when sending your registration fee in.
Also give me you screen name, location, car info and if you are bringing a guest so I can add you to the list below.

Members attending:

1. Nomar06, Charlotte NC, '15 Civic Si Sedan
2. k757, Conneticut CT, '16 Mustang
3. Darkout, Cocoa FL, '15 Civic Si Coupe
4. Bootyluvr, Baltimore MD, some blue Subaru
5. Tony An, Stallings NC, '07 Civic Si
6. Death_roll, Somewhere USA, '03 MR2 Spyder
7. Greg Porter, Durham NC, 8thgen Si
8. SpartanML, Jersey, '15 turbo grocery getter
9. Sonej4, ATL GA, '16 VW GTI
10. Sonej4 guest, '07 Civic Si sedan
11. Ethlar, Balcksburg VA, Accord
12. Mattsbobo, G-boro NC, The car formerly known as the smoke screen machine
13. Mattsbobo guest
14. ETF, ATL GA, unknow vehicle of madness
15. Mamarazzi, ATL GA, Miata
16. Specter, Kansas City KA, slowbaru

Saturday Sept 24th Schedule:

10:00 AM

Meet Killboy aka Darryl at the bottom of Fontana Dam for a group photoshoot and individual car shoot

11:00 AM

Leave from Fontana Dam to go on the group drive on the Devils Triangle.

https://goo.gl/maps/AAvtZaNkTjL2 *****Start at Step #8 since we will be leaving from the dam and not Robbinsville.

1.) 28 to Franklin
2.) Down the 23/441 to Sylva - lunch @ Notorious Pig (2375 US Hwy 441 S, Sylva, NC)
3.) 281
4.) 215 north
5.) Back to Robbinsville

I will have a few print out of all the detailed directions to hand out. The link above works for detail info and for your phones navi if you want to use that.

7:00 PM

Group Dinner at The Hub in Robbinsville. Short 2 minute drive from the Microtel

Sunday Sept 25th Schedule:

Nothing is set in stone since some people leave early. Some of us eat breakfast at Deals Gap. We can discuss further at the meet.

Last edited:
Hey Web... I wish some of these events were closer to where I'm located though I would definitely check 1 out when I'm around 1 for sure. Thanks for thinking of me web. Hope things are going well for you bud. Have an awesome weekend.

Hey Web... I wish some of these events were closer to where I'm located though I would definitely check 1 out when I'm around 1 for sure. Thanks for thinking of me web. Hope things are going well for you bud. Have an awesome weekend.
We have a member who came from Canada to the Dragon [emoji106]

I'm aware of dent. I was just saying we had even longer distances traveled. Cali

I was just saying that luckyakuma is from Canada and so is dent whom attended the Dragon..

We have a member who came from Canada to the Dragon [emoji106]
Now you have me curious dent.. where in Canada do you know. I just wish we had more cool events like that here. Like imagine if Ken block would be doing a gymkhana over here in like downtown Montreal or our old port.. this would be sick.. time that to be going on during grand prix.. so many people would show up for that.

Back