2016 Tail of the Dragon V September 22nd-25th: Registration

Ahh.. ok well whenever he does or pretty much any Canadian will have a road trip cut out for them. What a drive with a lot to see.. would make a nice scrap book or video. Have fun to all who go and be safe!

001-long-term-2016-honda-hrv-1.jpg

Will send my payment soon.
Not sure if Ryan will be joining me.

can we please stop tagging all users? its getting really annoying

The red alert is that big of a disturbance? A lot of people don't check meet threads. This is an event where people drive from california, canada, and everywhere in between to drive. It never fails that every year 2 or 3 people complain that they weren't aware the meet just took place the week prior or something.

The red alert is that big of a disturbance? A lot of people don't check meet threads. This is an event where people drive from california, canada, and everywhere in between to drive. It never fails that every year 2 or 3 people complain that they weren't aware the meet just took place the week prior or something.
truth

funny_animated_gif_9993.gif

can we please stop tagging all users? its getting really annoying

I'm sorry we try to include everyone possible to have a good time at a meet that has been an on going experience for almost a decade?! If you #dontcare then #cool but why be so #negative? #yoloswag

i have 0 issues with being notified of meets, its when someone "bumps" the [USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP] its mroe of a disturbance then anything

i have 0 issues with being notified of meets, its when someone "bumps" the [USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] its mroe of a disturbance then anything

Then turn off alerts/notifications?

Thanks for tagging us in your post. lol

Reactions: Nix
Back