25mm wheel spacers

OmarGarcia

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I was wondering if putting on 25mm spacers on my civic si would poke it out too much? I'm looking to be flush with the sides. I don't want it to look dumb.

I would think that would be a tad too wide to make the wheels stand flush with the fenders, but that's just me sitting in my office guessing based on what my car looks like and not actually going out and measuring. Also, you might want to consider that "flush with the sides" most likely means a significant portion of your tire will be sticking out from the body, towards the lower edges of your car. What that means is more road grime and mud and rocks and whatnot will be thrown onto the body, and that one inch of extra tire sticking out would not be covered by the OEM mudguards, if you have them. More crap on your car. I'm not one of those people who answers a question by saying "you're an idiot do this instead" because I want to punch those people but it's worth considering what will happen as you push the tires further from the body.

No I have 225/45-17 and on eibach sportline springs. I ended up getting 20mm spacers :) thanks guys for the input.

image.jpg Here's my setup on 20mm spacers 225 45 as well.. Sportline springs too. I had to roll fenders and just to let you know, the sedans body I just a hair wider than the coupes they're could be significant rub without getting fender work done. I'm also at oem specs on my alignment. Might be a good idea to test fit because you might be getting into some trouble considering you have wider tires and your lowered

Back