323's Build

Engine oil is leaking from almost every crevice because it's too thin for the pressure from the supercharger. I'll change it to 5w with the next oil change.

Last oil change, the dealership showed me my car on the lift and said the trans was leaking. And it really looked like it was coming from the trans axle seal so I replaced it myself.

But now a few weeks later I'm thinking it's engine oil leaking above and dripping down from above the trans axle seal so from the bottom it looks like the seal is bad and it's trans fluid leaking.

i just did the change to 5w my self

I need help, after installing the illuminated door sills, my front speakers aren't working. I don't know if I tugged on some wiring, if there's a wiring/ground issue, fuse issue, etc... Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?
@ADExternal @AlienPrime

Nvm I got it fixed. I tugged on a wire in the 20-pin connector, just had to push it back in.

Took some night pics

7291be09697ed628f2ac04eb6f96f6db.jpg

123ddb53d721ab741f9f316b4f597343.jpg

6874a1dd09cd98b0949c04193222f746.jpg

5811193de3fde886c6dc5c412f591a5a.jpg

47a82a68ff91ec977db3f4447b080f55.jpg

I need some honest opinions of a mugen wing on a '12 si sedan (my car)

Thoughts?

If you're referring to the kplayground one, a lot of people say it's really flexible and bounces up and down as you drive.

We also just took some pictures of how the TRM spoiler looks with the center section painted black. Matches the factory black rear diffuser.

35976_2920___TRM%20Spoiler%20Installed%20Black%20Center.jpg
Would you say it's more rigid compared to the kplayground one?

I just saw a white FB6 today with a mugen wing and hybrid tail lights. It didn't look right to me. It might be because of the tail lights.

Would you say it's more rigid compared to the kplayground one?

We haven't tested the K Playground for comparison. I just went out to the warehouse and tested the TRM spoiler vs the factory one, both off the car on a solid surface. I believe they are the exact same material (ABS plastic). I would say the TRM one is overall slightly stiffer than the factory one. Both deflect a bit when you pound down on them, but the TRM overall deflects less when you push down on it with a good amount of force. The TRM spoiler is higher too, so in theory there should be more downforce with it.

Back