420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

Hey, nice build. Love it! I was wondering where you went. I saw it said banned but I thought that was a joke.

What are you doing to prevent the turbo from a) melting the radiator? (srs question) and b) increasing your coolant temps?

Yeah. Because you made a racist remark about people from Africa.
:rotfl: no i wish this was the case cause i would laugh at the stupidity, much like your stupidity for assuming and making an *** of yourself ! :rotfl: thanks for your ever so insightful knowledge on ish that concerned you.

What are you doing to prevent the turbo from a) melting the radiator? (srs question) and b) increasing your coolant temps?

DEI Turbo blanket as well as got everything heat treated/coated and swapping out radiator for larger and intercooler for a much larger one as well. I've been debating on water/air cooled intercooler but too much of a headache and much more can go wrong let alone the modifications needed for it to work.

oh Obert also got pissed cause i made a username FAGBERT to try and send him a message about why the hell i got a day banning in the first place over Koykoy posting nudes, got banned and koykoy complained like a little girl along with every one of his nut swingers cause he got some infraction points. :rotfl: Just made me laugh even more that he cares so much about the forums.

here you go.

screenshot20120307at122.png

I would just as soon not even discuss that "other site" here. I think most of us would agree.

sorry i agree just false accusations of someone not being able to take racial humor, just thought i'd shed some truth.

Yeah...what happens there...stays there. Start fresh here...regardless of what you did or didn't do :wavey:

crazy build man.. I'm sure a lot of users can learn from your setup

:rotfl: no i wish this was the case cause i would laugh at the stupidity, much like your stupidity for assuming and making an *** of yourself ! :rotfl: thanks for your ever so insightful knowledge on ish that concerned you.
Your calling me stupid and that I am making an *** of myself? You called the people from Africa "monkeys from the othe side of the world". You call that a joke?

This will be my last message about what happened on the other site. I don't really care that you're here, just don't play that stupid stuff on this site.

How much did just the block work run you? I have been looking for pistons/rods/valve work/cam for my r18.

Talk is cheap. Let's go. Road Atlanta. Come on :P

It's not any old E36..it's an M3 :drooling: :giggle:

:iorun:

SOOON im coming for ya :dance: hopefully towards the end of may ill be attending the actual events, sooner if we finisht he car.

Your calling me stupid and that I am making an *** of myself? You called the people from Africa "monkeys from the othe side of the world". You call that a joke?

This will be my last message about what happened on the other site. I don't really care that you're here, just don't play that stupid stuff on this site.

I'd love to know where you keep pulling this bullish i've said from but in the end it does not affect me what so ever, that said have a great day BUDDY!. :thumbsup:

Did you go through jotech in orlando?
yep jotech performance, FL not jotech motorsports, TX
How much did just the block work run you? I have been looking for pistons/rods/valve work/cam for my r18.
$1200 Pistons/Rods
$450 retainers
$1200 Golden eagle sleeves/machine/hone

you'll also have to port and polish the head theres plenty of material to be removed to allow for more air to flow.

I got a different rate but this is roughly what they cost when ordered through jotech, he gets a discount for sending in the stock pieces for them to make their improvements on etc.

Back