420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

does "civic pride" still have his r18 boosted?

he had a tsi turbo setup - at least years back he did.

nope he has not been on there since i boosted my car.

cannot wait to run the dragon !

Just got head back from 4Piston Racing - port and polish
45670946601102674679812.jpg

Decided to go with Ferrea Valves instead of Supertech.

since this is obviously a car you're doing a lot of work to, what do you use as a daily?

Right now currently out of a DD as i totaled a G37 recently and there was some issues with insurance and not having full coverage on a lease :facepalm: currently **** out of luck paying out of pocket right now looking to find an EG hatch for under 2000$ to DD currently. If not when i get this back it will be DD till i can readjust.

Yeah what ever **** happens. hopefully i find a cheaper alternative.

Sup man. Can't wait to see this monster and I can't wait for Jotech to send out my kit as well :)

What are you waiting on? and how long ago did you place the order ?

ordered it in February. Received the DP, manifold and some fittings 2 weeks ago. They're sending out the turbo and BOV next. I'm getting oil pan tapped next friday to start prepping. When I get the turbo I should be able to also get my SI exhaust extended as well.

ordered it in February. Received the DP, manifold and some fittings 2 weeks ago. They're sending out the turbo and BOV next. I'm getting oil pan tapped next friday to start prepping. When I get the turbo I should be able to also get my SI exhaust extended as well.

Good luck.

recommend you get a knowledgeable R18A1 tuner, if you want something over the internet THE ONLY person that knows what they're doing over the internet with R18's is Josh (DrunkinStooper)

Back