420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

oh my first choice is vitviper but i'll consider josh as well. thanks!

enjoy blowing coil packs like brian was while vit was tuning him.

Don't get me wrong vit knows his ish but for the k series. R series is a different monster

World's First Sleeved R18A1
file.php

Slowest pace ever, but still moving forward.

r18cppistons.jpg

what was the turn around time for golden eagle?

Why are you interested in one ?

If so contact me personally and I can get you hooked up with GE the turn around time is 3-6 weeks should be faster since they already have a R18A1 block sitting there so it could be even faster. I advise STRONGLY AGAINST ordering ANYTHING through JOTECH PERFORMANCE! You WILL NOT see anything for a YEAR +

Why are you interested in one ?

If so contact me personally and I can get you hooked up with GE the turn around time is 3-6 weeks should be faster since they already have a R18A1 block sitting there so it could be even faster. I advise STRONGLY AGAINST ordering ANYTHING through JOTECH PERFORMANCE! You WILL NOT see anything for a YEAR +

haha yeah. they're in florida anyway. i'm interested in doing this probably next summer. i'll hit you up when im ready :) i'm gonna go with brian crower rods and CP pistons too.

haha yeah. they're in florida anyway. i'm interested in doing this probably next summer. i'll hit you up when im ready :) i'm gonna go with brian crower rods and CP pistons too.

once i'm done with my build ARP will have head studs available if not Race Engineering will offer R18 Head studs made from ARP bolts, as well as a springs and retainers by Brian cower, Supertech and Ferrea and valves by ferrea

lead the way my friend :)

Jotech is having a group buy on ARP R18 Head studs, i would get a set before the price doubles or triples only reason these are low is cause i believe i paid for a set of 10 to be made as that was the mine quantity for custom.

you should get all 10, and then resell them yourself!

Back