8th Generation Civic General Chat

Same.

There are many moments there where I don't see any new posts when I log in. Lol.

I like the look of this knob. It's a tear drop style and weighs almost 1lb.
USDMicbmotorsportTearDropShiftKnob6SpeedGunmetalpic2.jpg

I've been eyeing a 2011 Si that's for sale locally... they want 18,500 for it. It's been sitting since October. I've been saving the ads that have a picture lately since they have one with snow on it.... thinking about going in there in the spring if it's still sitting and trying to get a much lower price. Use the pic as proof of how long its been rotting.

:think:
Capture.PNG
And shipping at Redshift is only $6 for any orders. :omg:

Then get Nitto Neogens for my stock wheels. My all-seasons are almost done.

For the summer/auto-x, I'll get Rear Koni Yellows and get a new set of summer tires/wheels.

Reactions: Nix
So I went to the local new production car showing, didn't see much change with Honda/acura. That new mustang though,., IMO it looks like dog **** in person. The front end isn't so bad but the back is horrid. It has a really aggressive downward slop from the rear glass to the floor. It's just an odd/ugly design.

I didn't really like the new sti but the regular wrx looked pretty good.

The evo's doors sound hollow and the interior is still shitty.

The new aluminum F150 looked pretty good.

Reactions: Nix
So I went to the local new production car showing, didn't see much change with Honda/acura. That new mustang though,., IMO it looks like dog **** in person. The front end isn't so bad but the back is horrid. It has a really aggressive downward slop from the rear glass to the floor. It's just an odd/ugly design.

I didn't really like the new sti but the regular wrx looked pretty good.

The evo's doors sound hollow and the interior is still shitty.

The new aluminum F150 looked pretty good.
I guess the auto show wasn't 'ground breaking'. Yeah, the new STI looks very plain. Even more so with the WR Blue. I'd rather get the WRX bc it is a perfect sleeper to drive with a .94 skidpad rating.

I had nitto neo gens on my fg2 and was pretty impressed with them, I'd buy them again.
I have not ordered the suspension parts. I'll buy them on Feb. I'll also buy the Neogens when I get my tax refund. The all-season Kumhos on my car only have about 25k miles and they are almost toast. I want to get a non-Korean brand set of tires as my next all-season purchase. I did hear that the Neogens are great all-season tires.

I think I'll paint my stock wheels gunmetal gray or some kind of charcoal color. That way, the wheels will be curb rash free before putting the new tires on.

Mine did pretty good in rain, I never used them in snow though.
I did park on a dirt lot at work one day and it decided to rain for about 4 hours and I didn't have any problems getting back to the cement.

Mine did pretty good in rain, I never used them in snow though.
I did park on a dirt lot at work one day and it decided to rain for about 4 hours and I didn't have any problems getting back to the cement.
I don't think I'll ever go back to using all-seasons for snow. My General Arctics are amazing.

I was driving 35-40ish mph on a snow covered highway (blizzard last Wednesday) and this lady in her mid 20s driving a BMW X5 was very surprised. She was going like 15mph. I didn't feel any loss of traction.

Back